Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Blog- What and Why

Hi guys,
Starting this blog is a second attempt to pen (rather type) my thoughts (the previous aborted attempt lasted all of 2 posts). Since then a lot of water has flown(been working fr a year now) and unbelievably I find myself with more time and inclination than my college days to write.
I wanted the blog's name to be self explanatory yet catchy and came up with (P(Re(Views))). That is what I intend to do with this blog, give some Previews of stuff to come; from Cars and bikes to gadgets to say a cricket series, Review of stuff such as movies to books to the results of a State election. At the centre of it all would lie my VIEWS (for all that they count). That is what the name is supposed to convey albeit a little heavy on BODMAS.
I'll try and keep the blog as current and relevant as possible,( but be prepared for some bias when it comes to Cricket or Bikes) and I hope that you will not only read but also discuss the posts and maybe we can have some fun here.

1 comment:

ani said...

i still remember that post... on lying! in the cutest possible way! :))))